STORAGE TANK & SPILL PREVENTION
Besides looking at your cash register, which is aboveground, how well do you know your underground fuel storage tank system?
Do you have a storage tank management manual, pollution prevention plan, a site safety plan, employee training manual or know what fuel storage tank equipment is FDEP approved?
GeoTech has performed hundreds of storage tank projects covering virtually every issue faced by tank owners and operators.
The difficulty which Storage tank owners face lay in the very complexity variety of rules and regulations:
- Federal regulations
- State regulations
- Design issues
- Integrity testing
- Inventory control and monitoring
- Maintenance and upgrades
- Spill response
- Closure and remediation.
GeoTech’s experience includes underground storage tanks (USTs) and above-ground storage tanks (ASTs), petroleum tanks and hazardous materials (raw material and product) tanks.
GENERATION 2.0 – THE DIGITAL GRID JOINS THE ELECTRICAL CHARGING STATION
We are now focused on the new gas station with the digital future that will deal with self-driving autos, mobile apps that will communicate with the automobile so that you will not have to pump gasoline at the service station.
Tank services provided by GeoTech include:
- Design of new or replacement tank and dispensing facilities (charging and touchless terminals)
- Tank inventory, risk assessment, and management planning
- Tank registration and permitting
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans, and Facility Response Plans
- SPCC training
- Preparation and implementation of tank inspection and integrity testing plans
- Tank closure and/or engineering oversight
- Spill and release response, including site characterization, remediation, and regulatory agency negotiations
- Forensic evaluations – i.e., to determine the historic source(s) of petroleum and hazardous materials contamination in soil and groundwater
- Trust fund reimbursement